Wednesday 1 June 2016

About Me



Hi,
       I am Priya, home maker living in Chennai. I am passionate about  cooking and experimenting new dishes from different cuisines. I started cooking during my school days. My mom use to assign me some basic cooking during my summer holidays, that too in weekends. Whatever i cooked they (my parents) relished with out grumbling. This is where my attitude towards cooking has changed, i thought if they could eat such a bland food and yet appreciate it, should i not improve my cooking?. Yes i did it!. My Grandpa often use to say in Tamil "Kashtapattu seiyatha eashtapattu sei", which means everything (work) should be done with a passion. So my passion started.

      My Son is a choosy and picky eater, which refined my cooking further. He often use to say "Amma, Start a Blog". With my husband's encouragement and my son's support i at last started my blog. 

       In the coming days I will be posting recipes in day to day cooking, some exotic dishes, sweets, savories, some easy bachelor recipes, oil-free cooking for the diet conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment